Thread: Crusader v2 by Rhyen Skytracker

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default Crusader v2 by Rhyen Skytracker

This is my second version of my Crusader saber. This one has an MR FX Anakin soundboard (not Maul like I said in the video), 4 AA NiMH custom batt pack with in-hilt recharge system, (recharge port is just above the covertec wheel.) white ring illuminated AV switch in the pommel and a MHS BH 11 and the rest is custom machined. This has been my personal saber for almost 2 years and I decided to change the LED, battery pack, add a recharge port and change the blade holder.

Video

Pics

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great upgrade ryhen. I was expecting a White LED, but blue works great too. I love the cross. It is a perfect size and contrasts beautifully against the hilt.
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Looks fantastic!

I especially like the brass overlay. Not a religious man myself, but the precise cuts to reveal the grooved overlay is clean, straightforward and visually appealing. Well done!
    When your lightsabers gutter and die in your hands,
    your blaster packs run dry of charge,
    your words of power dry up in your throat and I am still standing,
    what will you do then?

LOVE the pomel - awesome job!
    Yub Yub Commander.

The pommel, grips, and overlay are very well done. I can dig it. I must say I'm not crazy about that blade holder except the rare occasion it's under the right overlay. The first thing that pops into mind for me regarding the blade holder is maybe something more inspired by the pommel.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I know. The blade holder just doesn't seem to fit this saber. I have a custom blade holder that looks like BH 4 that I need to bore out a little more and I will probably use it instead of what is there now. I have been trying my best to find a saber that fits that BH.

Thanks for your opinion. It helped me decide to go ahead and change the blade holder when I finish the other one.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

great looking saber, and i think that new BH will make it look that much better. as for that BH, what if you put a vader style angled shroud over it with it just peeking out of the cut?
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...