Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Petit Crouton and a really good plan.

I have a PLI being controled off an accent pad with the use of a PE. You might be able to use a solid state relay instead of the PE to do the same. My PLI scrowles to bat pack power level evey time the accent pad is commanded on. Workes great. Just make sure you wire it in to + after kill switch.

Could that work with the PC? None of its pads can be commanded on can they?

Yes just like in CF, 0's and 1' it's in the LED file. pad 1 is 0 and pad 2 is 1. 0 = off and 1 = on then there is also the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by grayven View Post
    Yes just like in CF, 0's and 1' it's in the LED file. pad 1 is 0 and pad 2 is 1. 0 = off and 1 = on then there is also the duration.
    very VERY interesting indeed, and you still keep the free pad for an accent.. but I think in this case he should wire it as Jay-gon recommended (directly after the charge port) for simplicity sake (if he still wants to do it)
    Last edited by dgdve; 05-04-2011 at 09:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

hmm.. I don't really understand the led sequence file. That's not to say I won't make the effort to figure it out in the future, but I think I will aspire to have simple leds for the accent pads and wire the bubble strip just past the recharge port. I want to use a quick disconnect so that I can switch it out when a PLI becomes available.
    On a side note I just bought a new X-acto pencil-tip soldering gun. I think I will be able to get better results with it than I was getting with my $5.00 Weller. I also got some thin soldering wire. After parts arrive I will be ready to go.

What would be the best setting on the parameter to over drive a p4 blue and get the movie flicker effect?

Which movie? They are very different.

Well I didn't think about that ill have to play with that one a bit any advice on overdriving the p4? And I was hoping to o get the luke effect from rotj when he's fighting on the skiff
    Last edited by Darth Scorn; 05-16-2011 at 09:28 PM.

Honestly I'd just play with the settings (flkrs and flkrd) and see what you like. Start off by reading about the flicker settings in the manual and making some rough estimates from there, and then experimenting based on your results.
    Last edited by Skottsaber; 05-17-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Sounds good thanks for the suggestion know can someone please tell me what would be the best setting for overdriving my blue p4 I have it set at 46 its bright just trying to make it brighter without frying the thing any help is great and thanks