Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the return, a box full of stuff.

See look...I told you he couldn't stay away. His family had the whole "Jedi/Sith" intervention....told him he really didn't have the force but he's obviously hooked and back for more..hehe. Welcome back!

Youngling

I ordered my LED... however I order white this time, and Im going with the a rechargable battery (first) No sound though.

stay tuned!

Nice... which white did you get there are like five different whites!!LOL

Cool design! I too am a PVC Saber man... mostly because I don't have the money or tool to work with metal. But I love the PVC. Nice build so far!

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOK View Post
    I ordered my LED... however I order white this time, and Im going with the a rechargable battery (first) No sound though.

stay tuned!
    Tom, are you using li-ion & recharge port? Bro, it's soooooo worth it. It's great just plugging in your saber & not have to take it apart & remove batteries. Is this saber going to have a white blade or are you using color filters?

I love the look of that blade. Where do I get the "PVC" parts I see. Whould I find that stuff at Lows? I'm diggen that style!! Is a sink tube easier or plastic tubes easier. I never worked with neather as fare cutting goes. I have just been useing sraps around my house. I only have one tube left.
    This guy's stuff seems to be loved on here. Can I find older post of your work on here? OH NICE!!

You can find pvc at Lowes or any hardware store that carries plumbing supplies.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Midian View Post
    You can find pvc at Lowes or any hardware store that carries plumbing supplies.

And Yes if you search for either Darth Midian or Havok you will see some very nice PVC sabers.

Youngling

li-ion with recharge port all the way !!! and Im most likely gonna get filters (LEE) but run white most of time.

thank you for all the kind words!

Oh! I get all my stuff and either Lowes or Home Depot. They are by far the cheapest and have the widest selection. Not to mention you dont have to buy like 10' at a time, they have smaller 1.5' sections, which is perfect for saber building.

I love working with PVC, dont get me wrong I would like a MHS saber, however PVC is something that I made, had to carve and sand and so on. Which is why I love building my birdhouses and working with wood. Same Idea.

again thanks everyone. Shipping is taking a really long time!
    Last edited by HAVOK; 05-26-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Youngling

I got all the hardware, I just need to get the blade from here. I wanted to update, The button is not installed but the paint is done. Hopefully these pics do it justice.
    I used papertowels and paint, kinda wierd method i seen on youtube recently for a armor distress tut.
    LMK what you think.