Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FX Sound Board wav files

Default FX Sound Board wav files

Ok, I've been trying to figure out which one I want to buy because of the sound. I have the anakin and I'm not at all pleased with the power-up and power-down sounds. People have said that the Vader is different, is it like it is in the movie? And is the Luke ROTJ like it is in the movie?

If anyone could take a wav file of their different MR models using their mic and pc I'd really appreciate it. Or does anyone know a link to a site that has them?

'Your swords please, we wouldn't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.' -Count Dooku

Why the heck didn't any of us think about this before[B)]

As much as we have talked about the different sounds you'd think we would have come up with this deal before. Smart thinking dude.

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

It was requested quite a few times before in fact... the problem is finding someone who has a mic and all of the sabers to try.

If all else fails my old MP3 player can record. It's only 99bit wav, but that would be enough to tell the difference. I only have an Anakin and Vader though.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

I've found some great wav files online for recoding during a fan film, nothing yet on the MR boards though. I'll see if I can post some of my favorites, or if ERV gets his customizable board shipping state-side then I'll be all set. []

'Your swords please, we wouldn't want to make a mess of things in front of the Chancellor.' -Count Dooku

ok, lets see if this works...

EDIT: NOPE lol

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i have the ani, luke, maul, and vader. the vader and maul are exactly the same. unfortunatly, the clash sound is really the power up sound for the two sabers. as for the luke and ani, they are basically the same except that the luke is louder and a little bit crisper. hope that helps

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

The vader has that hmm, like in Clone wars when dooku hits his saber on to attack Ventriss. It's pretty darn cool. It sounds kind of robotic to me.

The anakin has a rythmic humming whine and good clash fx, 3 different sounds for clash.

That's all I have so far.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">sounds kind of robotic to me<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

i would agree with that statement for the vader

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

I prefer the growl and hiss of the emperors lightsaber

Dooku has a nice sound though...when he ignites his saber to fight yoda in AOTC, you can almost see it jump in his hand. I love the very animalistic nature of the Sith.