Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Silent Redemption by Azmaria

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Az, That is just KICK ASS. I just love seeing what you build. They are interesting, imaginative, and colorful. I like the Crystal Chamber window in the grenade grip. Nice job.

Looks very good Azmaria, it sort of reminds me like a more practical version of a starkiller saber

Can you let us in on the secret of your blade holder saferty plug, its looks realy cool.

looks like an ARKM razor blade plug.

That it does but I think she made that one herself. Not sure but the shaver head on her plug may be upside down... or perhaps the center cap was removed and put back in from the other side.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I like the concept and basic design of the hilt alot. Thw weathering may be accidental, but it looks good IMO.

I would recommend however, that you take a few extra hours fixing up the electronics... You can still see wires in the crystal chamber section (rebuild pics even), the rods for your chassis look crooked, and there is a little to much spaghetti near the recharge port IMO. I am only telling you this because I care enough to see it fixed. Please don't take it the the wrong way...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by JamoUp View Post
    looks like an ARKM razor blade plug.
    i make all of my blade plugs myself. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ARKM View Post
    That it does but I think she made that one herself. Not sure but the shaver head on her plug may be upside down... or perhaps the center cap was removed and put back in from the other side.
    i popped out the plastic center and reversed it. i like it better that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cardcollector View Post
    I like the concept and basic design of the hilt alot. Thw weathering may be accidental, but it looks good IMO.

I would recommend however, that you take a few extra hours fixing up the electronics... You can still see wires in the crystal chamber section (rebuild pics even), the rods for your chassis look crooked, and there is a little to much spaghetti near the recharge port IMO. I am only telling you this because I care enough to see it fixed. Please don't take it the the wrong way...
    i could take even more pics, but i won't. i've changed the LED wiring in the CC just a tad more, moved the recharge port wiring to right above the AV switch and recessed it, re-heatshrinked most of the internals, and left the speaker wires as they are so i can turn the speaker freely to get to the SD card. there's a tiny bit of spaghetti left, but it's there so i have some slack in things just in case. AKA the speaker wire loop.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

A truly awesome saber. I love the fusion of design concepts. A wonderful piece of art. Keep up the good work
    ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

two thumb's way way up

i was going to do a set up like this for the saber im puting my PC-L in and this is going to help me plan it better =) nice work

"You are a Jedi who never knew what life was until it ran out in a big gush over your lips."

<ARKM> "May you come to the attention of those in authority"

I've been too busy to check the forums lately, but I wanted to drop in and say what a great job I think you did on this saber. I really enjoy the lines. If I could make one suggestion (and it's only my personal preference, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you did it), I wonder how it would look if you tapered the T-strips at a 45 degree angle on the ends? But like I said, it looks just fine the way it is.

Bravo Zulu.