Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lense help

Default Lense help

I can't ad pics viva iphone4? WTF lol anyway hey the lens sounds loose it's my first build, and I got everything wired up perfectly, but I don't have a blade yet. If I shone the led on thevwall should it be a perfect circle? And it sounds loose any ideas maybe I'm paranoid

I will ad a pic tomorrow

Im guessing this is what you need.

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/He...tars-P550.aspx

You used thermal tape right?

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

if you used a rebel LED you'll need one of those...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

No I used the p4 kit... I got it stable but if I hit the hilt with my hand it makes tiny noise not really noticeable. What about the light when I shine it on the wall, should it be a perfect circle? Sorry I'm new.

Well is your lens very secure? Can you move it with your finger?

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

kinda its alittle shacky, but the lens does not snap on to the holder or LED...I bought the p4 kit from the store... I mean if the blade lights up all the way I wont care lol but I need to wait till I get paid

Blog Entries

What size lens are you using? I know the 5 degree lens do not fit quite right in the holders. I did a couple of MR conversions using them a couple of months back and had to sand off a small portion of the lenses to get them to fit in the holders.

yes im using a 5 degree lens, can you show mw what to sand? thanks alot.

I've been using 10 degree. I heard the issue with fitting was with 10 except that wouldn't cause it to be loose. My best guess it something is preventing your BH from screwing all the way down.

IN my experience the best way to assemble your lens is to put the lens and holder in the blade holder first, then put the LED and heatsink on top so it sits flush and screw the hilt on top. In order to do this your blade holder would be facing downwards the whole time.
    Last edited by Crystal Chambers; 04-15-2011 at 07:21 AM.

im going to wait till I get my blade and if it does not light up evenly then ill worry I gues lol