Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Consecrator by Rhyen Skytracker

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Default Consecrator by Rhyen Skytracker

This one is a stunt saber and has 4 AAA MiMH with a green Cree LED and an orange dot AV switch. The saber is made out of 4 pieces. I was able to machine the u-grooved ribbed section, extension for the switch and the grooved part under the u-grooved section out of one piece. The pommel is one that I have had laying around for a while now and was finally glad to find a saber for it. The choke is from TCSS and those chokes have been a real lightsaber.....I mean life saver for me as many of the sabers I am working on now use them. (Thanks Tim)

VIDEO:

PICS:

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Not a big fan of the "blue" that just stands out a lot... but the design is superb! I love it!

Remember, your LED will ALWAYS look brighter in pics and vids... If you're not playing with it at night, it's not gonna impress you...

what's the blue section made from - almost looks like a plastic.
    Really like the pommel Rhyen - looks great!
    Yub Yub Commander.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

The blue section is just powder coated aluminum. It looks better in person.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Nice one Rhyen. The emitter is great.

Great job ryen , i actually like that blue, its kinda cool and very eye catching. Shoulda gone blue or white blade, but still cool
    Last edited by Borax; 04-13-2011 at 09:53 PM.

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

personally i would have done a midnight blue grip and a cyan blade, but still very excellent. ^_^
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

very nice like the grip section and the emitter ...very nice saber

While I agree with Az it is a customer build too. Great job! I really like everything from the grip down to the pommel best since I see the most originality there. Huge improvement on your photos too!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I am glad someone noticed the difference in the pics. LOL I got a soft light box, some backgrounds and some decent lighting.

The real challange on this one was to get the holes in the emitter to glow. I had to make a special tool to be able to make the inside groove like that and make it so that the light actually reflects up through the holes.