Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: starkiller help please.

your saber look amazing. If you dont mind me asking the reflex templet...did you just print it out and put it on the tube or did you have to modify it besides adding the extra near the cryustal chaber. Thanks all this info is awesome and reaserch is key to getting the right look for me.

Thank you. The template just gives you the shape of the S curve & all the holes near the emitter end of the saber. I had to draw the rest of it out on graph paper. After I printed out the template I also had to blow it up by 5 or 7 % so it would fit around the MHS sleeve Material. Good luck with your build.
    Last edited by Darth Midian; 04-10-2011 at 07:35 AM.

im not great with computers do you have that ready and can you email it to me? thats if you still have it saved... thanks.

I sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorybear1986 View Post
    you guys are great, ghost and i deals on the crystal chamber, I was thinking some small copper tube 2 washers and a small air hose you conector, and the crystal of course.
    i have some ideas. i have 3 8-32 (i think that's the measurement) threaded rods that i'll use as the supports. probably paint them copper/brass-ish
    and i found some 1.25" plastic washers that i'm going to use for the base and top.
    i also already have a quartz crystal that's the perfect size. i found some grommets that i'm going to use to hold the crystal in place, and i'm still looking for some accent features to make it more "mechanical" looking like the "roland" style starkiller.
    i'm going to end up using quite a bit of hot glue i think in the crystal chamber setup.
    Last edited by ghost_a*; 04-10-2011 at 08:39 AM.

I thought it would be hard but I think it will a easyish build idk ill see lol

Ghost what do you plan on using for the activation box? I was going to use style 1 but I dont know if its long enough...
    Last edited by Gregorybear1986; 04-10-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: just learned to edit so i would not double post

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

sorry for double post I dont know how to edit my last post. Ghost what do you plan on using for the activation box? I was going to use style 1 but I dont know if its long enough...
    look in the bottom right corner of your posts and you'll see the words "Edit Post", "Reply", and "Reply With Quote".
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria Dei View Post
    look in the bottom right corner of your posts and you'll see the words "Edit Post", "Reply", and "Reply With Quote".
    "Yes my master, what is thy bidding?" lolololololol

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

"Yes my master, what is thy bidding?" lolololololol
    i prefer "Mistress" if you want to get super formal.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

I thought it would be hard but I think it will a easyish build idk ill see lol

Ghost what do you plan on using for the activation box? I was going to use style 1 but I dont know if its long enough...
    if i end up going with a box from TCSS it'll definitely be style 1.
    i might try to take it on myself though. we'll see how difficult it'll be.