Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Windu's Fury

I think Lucas himself would see this saber and say, "Daaaaaaaaayumn. Where were you when I was making the movies...."

That blade color and brightness is crazy awesome. I'm jealous.
    "War is the end result of the failures of the human condition. It is the result of those persons who want to assure their place in history, and those whole fail to learn from that history... "

"All a man can do is hope that he never has to show what he is truly capable of..."

Umbral Lotus Knives

Epic saber Dude, you going to throw it up on utube, because I would Deff love to see this Saber in action.

*Sigh*
    ANOTHER saber to only dream about owning........

A masterwork!
    Should be called: Windu's Opus!
    All things a beginning have.
    As all things do an ending.
    Be not too hasty from one to the other to move, or much will you miss, along the way.

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrell View Post
    Epic saber Dude, you going to throw it up on utube, because I would Deff love to see this Saber in action.
    The BMT is a video on photobucket - just click on it. will that work? ^_^
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Yeah, it is also posted on youtube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4AThdYwD7c
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Watched it, Loved it. Stunning work. Given me heaps of ideas for my own future project, can only hope I can create something as awesome.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

FYI to everyone, this was going to be my contest entry but I couldn't make Nightstorm wait any longer so I just finished it and moved on. So many sabers to build and such little time...Such is life, lol.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    FYI to everyone, this was going to be my contest entry but I couldn't make Nightstorm wait any longer so I just finished it and moved on. So many sabers to build and such little time...Such is life, lol.
    O.O ok...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

This is my favorite of your sabers so far. You posted it at the perfect time too. You actually helped me with a design problem I was having. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the awesome work. (Be careful, you may wear you lathe out if you keep going at this pace.) LOL

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    So does that mean you're not entering into the contest? Or do you another more epic saber hidden in the alcoves?
    -C
    LOCKHEED