Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Prototype emitter help

That was way more than I knew about Star Wars total.

Hey Xwing, where'd you get the claw emitter for # 1?

They look great btw...

Actually they where made by me, but I was to daft at the time to get the img. in correctly and thankfully Xwing came to my rescue. Anyway, none of the componants are built yet. When I choose one I will be building it from scratch.

stan if you read the novels and and other bookls ir adds whole dimenson

<center>
    "Many claim to have found serenity, and through serenity to have overcome anger. Such arrogance is astounding."</center>

Just wanted to chime in and say I got my 2 led kits from CSS today and have already begun to work on them. I chose to go with the middle emitter as, between posts here and friends advice, it seemed the most popular. Besides, I like them all about the same. Dont care which ones I make as long as I have one of them in hand. Also because I determind that if I made the middle emitter and wanted to change it later I could always hack it off and be at ground zero for a new emitter. Will post pics when I have them and thank all of you for your help!

Cain

Woops, sorry Scaarmor...I meant to ask you that, but got the names mixed up.

They look great. I've been sketching designs for a while now for hilts that I'm wanting to make, but personally, I'm going to start off with something simpler like a modified version of the one shown in Tim's tutorial...

*sigh* I can already see that I'm going to be spending a lot of money with RandomSabers getting some of my designs machined...I just don't have the skills or tools to do them myself.

Great looks on those...I can't wait to see the pics when you are done!

Pics posted in lightasber pictures.

Cain