Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: graflex

Default graflex

hey guys where on ebay can i get a graflex flashgun, or perhaps a heiland? ive searched for so long and ive given up

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

In the search section on ebay type graflex and you shall find what you seek[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Whether you find it cheaply is another story. And watch out of those last minute bidders.[!] They got me every time.

thats what i do why do u think i posted here? lol. i need help from you guys, i did post on one, it was five flashguns for 10 bucks but sum1 outbid me

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

Those last minute snipers on ebay can be rough but if you look for an item that ends early in the moring before noon you chaces are better of getting it, happy hunting guys[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Rule # 1 for ebay, bid what your maximum amount you are willing to pay. If you win great, if your outbid you don't feel jilted.

<center></center>

problem with that is, with this sort of thing, the most you are willing to pay is the least you possibly have to, and if someone wins by bidding a buck more than you, then blech.

{<font color="black">[[[</font id="black">(((<font color="red">o</font id="red">))<font color="gold">EE</font id="gold">[/<font color="blue">==============</font id="blue">

BE the snipER, not the sinpEE!

MC

You want to go home and re-think your life

Yes become the hunter not the hunted[]

<center></center>

Become the cat, not the mouse.

Be the Van, not the Deer.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misato Katsuragi: The one who deserves to survive is the one who has the will to do so.
    -Neon Genesis Evangelion

Gott weiss ich will kein Engel sein
    -Rammstein
    Contains 100% your daily recommended dose of Laughing Man