Welcome!!.. its not much to say that hasnt been said.. as a new person this is your welcome thread.. throw idea's or whatever you want in it that pertains to your.. "newness".. I personally find its very very small percentage of times you should actually start a thread.. the answers you seek are in the stickies(or along the way to said sticky).

I'd personally love to see your renders or designs, post them up and allow the others to "peek and critique".. remember our greatest resource as a community is... "us",, you may have an idea that seems quite simple only to find out its actually impossible.. or vice versa, you may not think something is not possible yet here it is.. proof of concept and a wicked awesome saber to boot..

So I say dive in.. share your idea's.. Some of the best sabers I have ever seen have come from right here... at the good ole' TCSS thinktank.. believe me when I tell you.. this place aint short on idea's and words like "cant be done" kinda piss them off (lol for real)