Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Petit Crouton questions

yo guys. so just to clarify. the digits for the duration (d=xx) correspond to one unit of time for both LEDS if they're on?
    for instance:
    s00=11
    d00=50
    this means both LEDS will be on for 50ms (or however long "50" is) and not the first LED for 1ms second for 0ms. i think that's the case but wanted to be sure. i suppose it would be overkill to isolate each LED with it's own duration.
    sorry, i haven't been able to experiment with mine yet...
    thanks.

Yo, read my earlier post in the thread. I explained it quite thoroughly.

indeed.
    again, clarifying.
    thanks dude.
    functions a lot like old drum sequencers.
    rad.

Yeah Skott it's Darkmeat sorry. So how do you use that font or it's just a trow in for fun
    Sith Happens

Use it? I'm not sure what you mean.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I meant how do you activate it, with another aux button?
    Sith Happens

Oh. On PC there are only 2 Aux sounds. The blaster and force/lockup.
    I think you can rename one of the force/lockup to use that sound instead of the other.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

You can re-name them, but I don't know why anyone would. The blaster sound is triggered by a short push on the momentary (aux) switch and the force/lock-up sound is triggered by a long hold of the switch. If you dump one of them, you only get one sound. You do have the option of reconfiguring the timing of the button pushes and their associated sounds if desired.

Ok so I ordered both versions on the first run. I haven't built a new saber yet, just upgraded one to the PC darkmeat. I love it and tweaked the settings on the SD card to where I want them. Today I thought I'd pop the Lightmeat SD card in to try that sound out before I install it into anything else. I was going to just copy the settings from my darkmeat saber into the card for the lightmeat. Well the lightmeat card says it's write protected and I can't change anything. So I copied the whole card onto my desktop and tried to format it. It says write protected still. It won't let me do anything besides copy. Any suggestions?

Copy the settings in the config and LED files to notepad docs on your computer from the darkmeat setup. Then insert the lightmeat card, open the config files, paste the settings from the darkmeat files and save to the card.