Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Petit Crouton questions

Default Petit Crouton questions

Hello guys, I've been out of the loop for a bit. I've picked up the PC from the shop, but I'm a bit confused. It's mainly the led sequencer. With the schematic, it's a little confusing.
    // Blinking LED configuration file
    random=0
    s00=00
    d00=50
    s01=01
    d01=50
    s02=10
    d02=50
    s03=11
    d03=50
    s04=00
    d04=50
    s05=01
    d05=50
    s06=10
    d06=50
    s07=11
    d07=50
    What means what here. Which is the Led1 and Led2. A little help would rock! Also what sound is the "force" to me it sounds like someone is chewing on something? lol
    Last edited by TD-2272; 03-13-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    Sith Happens

The closest digit (0 or 1) to the equal sign is the state of LED2 while the one at the end of the line is the state of LED1.
    d00=50 is the duration the led is on or off.

There is a simple math formula for Saber names.-----------------------To check out the sound fonts I've made:
    ((Force-Dark Side)xEnglish^awesome)/Force)xLanguage[X].---------http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthXusia1/videos
    Quote from mihunai----------------------------------------------------------If you are interested in any of them, please PM me.

Council Member
    Jedi Master

This is one of those things that when it 'clicks' for you, you slap your forehead and go DOH!!!! It really is very visual.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Xusia View Post
    The closest digit (0 or 1) to the equal sign is the state of LED2 while the one at the end of the line is the state of LED1.
    d00=50 is the duration the led is on or off.
    Ok I think I got it after staring at it. Thanks for the help!
    Sith Happens

Yeah your right Fender. Like I just said I think I got it lol
    Sith Happens

Here's the simplest explanation I can offer....

"random" - whether you want a set pattern or random sequencing, "0" means NO [as in set pattern], 1 means YES [random sequencing], default is 0, I set mine to 1
    "s" - state of the LED, the first digit after the equal sign is LED1 and the second digit is LED 2, the "0" means the LED in that position is OFF and the "1" means the LED in that position is ON
    "d" - is the duration of the pattern in ms (delay)
    (after the "s" or "d")"00", "01", "02", "03", "04", "05", "06" & "07" - the 8 stages of the sequence, 0 is first, then 1, then 2, etc, etc...

Therefore, in the stock example...
    "random" is off (the LEDs will follow the pattern set forth)
    at the first stage of the sequence, both LEDs are OFF
    this lasts for 50ms
    at stage 2 (s01) the first LED is OFF and the second LED is ON
    this lasts for 50ms
    stage 3 (s02) the first LED is ON and the second is OFF
    this lasts for 50ms
    stage 4 they are both ON
    this lasts for 50ms
    stage 5 the are both OFF
    this lasts for 50ms
    stage 6 the first LED is OFF the second is ON
    this lasts for 50ms
    stage 7 the first LED is ON the second is OFF
    this lasts for 50ms
    stage 8 both LEDs are ON
    this lasts for 50ms

Then the pattern repeats. If you had set the "random" value to "1" (ON) then it would keep the delays that are set but switch-up the stages (since all of the delays in the example are the same)

You can modify this in any way you want. For instance, if you want one LED to always be ON and the other LED to be ON or OFF you could do something like...
    s00=10
    d00=50
    s01=11
    d01=50
    s02=10
    d02=50
    s03=11
    d03=50
    s04=10
    d04=50
    s05=11
    d05=50
    s06=10
    d06=50
    s07=11
    d07=50

Does that make sense? There are an awful lot of possible combinations and patterns, especially if you play with the delay between stages too.

BTW - if others have made their own customizations, I'd love to see them and any videos of the finished sequencing....

Just to clarify, the dealy isn't actually in milliseconds, it is more like 2 milliseconds per unit of delay (a delay of 50 is more like 100 milliseconds)

Yes perfect sense now, yeah I'm gonna smack myself now lol. Also if anyone does have a vid it would be awesome. Thanks everyone.

Now I got that clear..... So the file "force" what is that when I listen to it more and more it sounds like someone's neck being crushed. Anyone else gets that and how do you use it
    Last edited by TD-2272; 03-13-2011 at 07:35 PM.
    Sith Happens

Is it the darkmeat font?
    Thats the standard force choke sound.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Each time I listen to them I think of force lightning.