Thread: My "Ultra" experience

Default My "Ultra" experience

A little while ago I put out a shout that I needed some green LED strip. Someone suggested I ask Alex (Mr. UltraSabers) and so I did. He only asked me for 4 measly bucks to pay for the shipping which it did not really cover. Then he took time out of his busy schedule to pack them and send them to me Priority. I don't know how else to thank him other than to shout to the world "Yo, this guy is awsome!"
    Thanks Alex!

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

http://www.illumisabers.com

why use green led strips when you can use lux 3w?

I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!....LOUD NOISES!!!
    www.starwarscustoms.bravehost.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by 987654321a

why use green led strips when you can use lux 3w?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I am building a removable blade saber with interchangeable MR blades. For show and waving around, not for dueling. A lot of my customers ask about preserving the extend/retract effect on a removable blade and are not interested in dueling. So I'm trying out a prototype. I have the red blade, and a blue strip, but was asked for 3 colors, hence the request for a green strip.

Born of Sith, seduced by the light.

http://www.illumisabers.com

your sabers are awesome btw, how do u make something so cool!?!??!