Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: The Official TCSS SWTOR Guild

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

it's almost like they put every single guild on that one server... i'm about fed up with it myself... half the time i cancel out because i just don't have time to wait so i can blay for 5 minutes... too much moving to do...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

You guys have all the fun
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

I have about 20 hours in to the game and have never been able to wait long enough to get on Harbinger.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria Dei View Post
    it's almost like they put every single guild on that one server... i'm about fed up with it myself... half the time i cancel out because i just don't have time to wait so i can blay for 5 minutes... too much moving to do...
    I am too. Even when I get booted off I have to wait 20 minutes to an hour to get back on. I am going to cancel my subscription if they keep that up.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

I've built an alt on Soresu server so if I can't play on The Harbinger at least I can still play something. They need to fix the load on Harbinger regardless though.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Give it time, younglings. Wait till the shine of TOR is gone, and I'll be there will be little to no queue time. Also think of that queue time as time for you to get other things done, while you wait to get in the game.

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

The Harbinger is already slipping down on the server lists, it'd down to #3 in the US I think.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Council Member
    Jedi Master

Yeah, it's only been a 10 minute or so wait the last two nights. Deanna and I have been playing our Sith characters on that server. Not too bad now, but for a while it was infuriating.

If you're new, please take the time we all consider just as precious as you and READ!

GET LATHED!

Official BMF and LORD OF THE STRINGS

Checking to see if you all are still recruiting. I didn't see a join /apply option on the guild page...

we are always lookin for members. sign up on the forums, there and look for Seleh in game and i'll shoot you a ginvite

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.