Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official TCSS SWTOR Guild

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...9#edit10939389

The NDA part of the game testing agreement has been lifted. Somebody had better prepare the internet for the deluge of information about to be unleashed onto it.
    there's a lot of lag on Nar Shaada - turn down your graphics settings while in the promenade. they did Alderaan justice. i found geonosians on Tatooine.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

While I enjoyed aspects of the game, even with the travel system and 30 min rechargable travel power, I felt that I was walking long distances waaaay too much. Felt like the standard MMO grind to me. Purchasable mounts/vehicles like in SWG would have been preferable. However that is understandable during the first part of the game (levels 1-10) as you need to fight all the baddies you come across to gain xp to level up.

Another beef I have is that the Jedi Knight class (the only one I have played so far) does not have enough force power attacks (at least up to the level I reached before my beta test was over). In fact, it has none at all that don't involve a lightsaber. Even Darth Maul used telekinesis to move an object... once.

Coruscant was cool. Very large place and I'm sure I did not explore most of it.

TIP: All of the mass transit/speeder travel facilites have a "bind point" that you will want to click on to "discover" that location so that you can travel to it using the travel system (some will already be discovered for you in certain zones). Also, there are other bindable glowies near the mass transit stations and spread throughout Coruscant that you will want to click on to "bind" for the travel power itself. Fortunately, clicking on one does not unbind a previous one you clicked on. It just adds that location to the "list" of ones you can travel to.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight

i really didn't have any of the issues you mentioned...

as for the Knight, they're saber combat oriented. heck, the consular as far as i played that (26) only has 2 lightsaber attacks.

ARKM: Did you get to level 14 or so? That's when you unlock your sprint ability.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I think I only got up to lvl 12 or 13.

Sprint sounds like a good ability to have.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

sure beats just the default run and walk. that's for sure.

Wise words do not distinguish a Consular, but the choices they make.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, NEVER for attack.

Hello all,

Many of you know me from other forums even though I don't post a lot on TCSS. My wife and I are going to be playing TOR and are very interested in playing with friends. She doesn't have an account yet on any of the forums however. We'd like to join up.
    Do you have a problem with purple?

Glad to have you aboard!
    The pre-launch guild program on www.swtor.com ends tomorrow I think, so make sure you're signed up there ASAP, so you can be placed with us on launch day. You can also join our forums at tcss.split-world.com, where the main discussion is.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I was one of the fortunate ones to get to play it for both weekends. hehe I did notice that they are having something going on now about setting up the guilds for testing. Anyone have any details on that?

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight

they JUST locked them. no official word yet, but they should be assigning servers and deploying the guilds now.