Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official TCSS SWTOR Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria Dei View Post
    they JUST locked them. no official word yet, but they should be assigning servers and deploying the guilds now.
    I'm not up to date but have we decided on a server? Be sure to let me know so my brother and I join the right server :P
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I'm not up to date but have we decided on a server? Be sure to let me know so my brother and I join the right server :P
    as soon as they assign us a server i'll be posting it on the guild forums and here.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Server info is coming tomorrow.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Good thing the server info is coming tomorrow since I got an email saying that the early release was Tue the 13th. I guess since I will more than likely be on a new server that I will have to start all over with all my classes, right?

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

If you're talking about starting over with your beta characters, then you would have had to anyway. All characters during beta were wiped. Details on which day of early game access you will be in, should be sent on the day that you get invited to play.

"You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

I expect the first 2-3 days of TOR to be LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGY.

Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

Actually I doubt it. The stress test weekend was a flood gate opening of all the servers, with something like 750k people all able to log in at once. I had maybe an hour or two of lag on the origin worlds during that weekend. Early access is over an entire week, with waves being let in throughout each day. As long as you can get off of your origin world pretty quickly, things get spread out nicely over the capital world and no lag at all.
    But it all remains to be seen

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I was able to test it for 2 weekends and the first weekend there was a lot of lag and I got booted off several times, but the second weekend there was very little lag and I only got booted off once and that was with all the servers completely full. I think it will be fine.

Live long and...I mean May the force be with you. http://saberconcepts.50.forumer.com/index.php

Lag non-stop, but didn't try last weekend. I'm hoping it's better than the testing i did because urghhhh

The Guild's official server is going to be The Harbinger.