Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pc l sondfonts

I was under the impression it was supposed to be specific to the PC L. Perhaps I am mistaken.

I've been seeing today the possibility of calibration of the PC and I'm excited .... very nice ..... there's nothing like read the instructions carefully

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    I was under the impression it was supposed to be specific to the PC L. Perhaps I am mistaken.
    You are correct. We did, however, expect that someone would go against the rules and do it.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    You are correct. We did, however, expect that someone would go against the rules and do it.
    well at least things are proceeding exactly as you have foreseen. ^_^
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

sorry everyone i didnt mean to disrespect i have paid for the fonts fairly and would not distribute them for free or a fee, i would always tell enyone who asked to go buy them from the store. iv not read anywere that i couldent use them for my own personal projects. il be using a pc-l in my next build and wont be trying to use cf fonts in it, iv spent hundreds of pounds on my cf saber so why should i not use any fonts iv paid good money for! also thank you scott il try them in my ostrich later
    Last edited by cooky069; 03-26-2011 at 03:59 AM.

if he wants to use 8-bit sounds on hit 16-bit capable CF, that is his biz.

I think that mayble sunrider thought the OP had posted how he had hacked the PC-L? that would be disrespectful, indeed.

AK-47s and Lightsabers, both so fun to build

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by cooky069 View Post
    sorry everyone i didnt mean to disrespect i have paid for the fonts fairly and would not distribute them for free or a fee, i would always tell enyone who asked to go buy them from the store. iv not read anywere that i couldent use them for my own personal projects. il be using a pc-l in my next build and wont be trying to use cf fonts in it, iv spent hundreds of pounds on my cf saber so why should i not use any fonts iv paid good money for! also thank you scott il try them in my ostrich later
    You are fine. We knew people would od it which is why we did not post it in the rules Also, as long as you bought it legitimately and use it for personal use, we won't be mad at you
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

thats correct guys no hack involved at all , its from a love of all things cf that i wanted to share my findings nothing more

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I think this thread has served its purpose now.

I'm locking it.

Cooky, if you want it unlocked for some reason, send me a Private Message.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!