Thread: Imageshack images

Default Imageshack images

Hey guys,

It seems that whenever somebody posts an image that is hosted in imageshack, all that appears is:

I think to make images viewable, a mod/admin/Tim needs to go to the URL in the picture and register forums.thecustomsabershop.com there.

Also wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

-Scott

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Could you provide a link to the thread where you are experiencing this problem so that I can see if I am having that problem as well?

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

that happened on a couple other forums i've been to lately - the forum owner needs to go to imageshack and register it for some reason or other... everything seems to clear up once that's done though.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Thank god I am not going crazy. Turns out they are other people out there who can't view pics hosted on imageshack. I was in a few other forums and saw the same thing but no one else there seems to be seeing what I saw.

Yeah I think if you are registered to imageshack it doesn't affect you.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent