Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How to make a MR saber duel worthy

Default How to make a MR saber duel worthy

Ok is there anyway i can make my Master Rep's into a dueling saber? i mena i know there is,but cant i just put a Polycarbonate blade on it and call it a day? or...is that not possible???

Please search the forum for MR conversion procedures, all the info is here. But no, you can't. The MR sabers use a string of LED's that run through the blade. They are easily damaged and this is why you get black spots. Even if you put a string of these in a polycarbonate blade I don't think it would really help. You would need to do a conversion involving putting an LED in the hilt and the blade empty except for diffuser film. Or you could go EL. Either way search the forums for more detailed process descriptions. Good Luck!

Look here...(http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...asp?FORUM_ID=9)

Ok..normally I get mad at the people that bash someone that asks a question. But are you friggin blind? There are sooooo many posts about how to do this. http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...sp?FORUM_ID=26 here is info on them all. Plus the link that Darthdan posted. I guess I could understand if it were your first post but this was what your 11th or 12th. In all the times that you looked at the forums you never saw something that pertained to this?

Easy guys on the flame throwers we don't want to cook him, maybe just toast him a little[], the info that you seek can be found by reading the thred index and the Faq section, study the tutorials and then you can decide how much of the conversion you want to do on your saber.

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Yeah but we could have fun with this.

TI-525 = Tie Pilot in the 501st

xwingband = Our fearless mod and champion of the posts

Popcorn and Dr. Peppers baby![)][][][)][][][][][][)][][][)]

<center></center>

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Uhm so yeah... we have this forum it's called "MR to luxeon 3w conversions". You might want to start there.[]

Sorry I couldn't resist. You could beef up the blade with the same type we use on luxeons but that just prolongs the blade until you finally pop an LED.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

<font color="red">No one addresed you harsh enough to evoke that responce. Kids sometimes read this forum and name calling and yelling over something simple is uncalled for. Now calm YOURSELF about this "hobby". -Xwing</font id="red">

I didn't see the response but for xwing to flat take it out can't be a good thing.

I was just BullSnitzin' a bit but if I set him off sorry guys.

<center></center>

Lesson learned guys not everyone has a sense of humor[V]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

501st Legion - Member Search Results
    No record(s) found for TI-0525 in the category of tkid.

Please note searches only return ACTIVE and APPROVED Legion Member Profiles.

Legion Members: if there is a problem with your member PROFILE, please report it to your Garrison Membership Liaison (GML).

Pending Members: questions regarding your membership status contact your Garrison Membership Liaison (GML).

Refer to our garrison listing for GML, CO and XO email addresses.

Maybe he wasn't 501st and wasn't use to us being buttheads. There are a few 501st in my local group (Strange Wings knows who I'm talking about) and they are cool guys with a great sense of humor. Oh well, like ya said Do-Clo, lesson learned.

<center></center>