Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Starkiller inspired saber

Default Starkiller inspired saber

I finally finished my Starkiller inspired saber. All PVC construction, decorative wood trim for the grips, aluminum for the bunny ears, & weathered paint job. I installed my first recharge port. It's hooked up to a single Trustfire 18650. The led is a Cyan rebel with a 9 degree lens, resistor, guarded red latching switch. The blade is 1" trans white thick walled blade stock. It also has a covertec clip & red anodized screw.
    The innards. Scrap thick walled blade stock for the sled, 18650 battery, & led assembly.

Recharge port.

Last edited by Darth Midian; 10-11-2011 at 07:28 PM.

Having completed my first full-featured PVC saber recently, I can only continue to be impressed with your PVC work.

AK-47s and Lightsabers, both so fun to build

Thank you very much Arkhan

That thing looks mean... I really like the windows, gives it alittle something.. love the color contrasts, mhmm... and nice(pro styles) use of the wood.. it gives the grip section a very sculpted look.. all in all looks to be an indestructible saber with a twist(quite litterally), I like it she's a big WIN!!! great build
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

looks good man ...i see you been busy while i been on hiodadis frtom the hobby .....all your pvc sabers look awsome

This looks awesome!
    I like the wood detail you put on this.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it.

Jedi Padawan
    Jedi Padawan

Nicely done and good use of the wooden trim! Although you might want to move your CoverTec button 90 degrees as your rabbit ears will hit your leg.

Knowledge must be balanced by Practice.
    Practice must be balanced by Experience.
    Through Knowledge, Practice, and Experience
    we gain Wisdom.

-Boj-Vaati Mau
    Jedi Sentinel, Jar'Kai practitioner,
    and Instctor at Strafe Plains Temple

Saber Guild: Strafe Plains Temple
    The Rebel Legion

That's just too awesome. I really like the way you replaced the Graflex pins with holes to let the blade shine through.

The weathering looks great as well. You have proven once again why some call you the Master of PVC.

Quote Originally Posted by Boj-Vaati Mau View Post
    Nicely done and good use of the wooden trim! Although you might want to move your CoverTec button 90 degrees as your rabbit ears will hit your leg.

Thank you. I really appreciate all the great feedback. I did realize that about the covertec knob after I installed it. It happens.