Thread: Just some updates

Default Just some updates

Hey Guys longtime no see! just wanted to catch you up on my life so far.
    I have got me a a Phantom V2 Blazing red that i have been using as my primary saber as my MHS is currently a WIP again. i Got my Fiance a Dominux v2 Violet ameythist for christmas witch she Realy realy loved! iam going to be married sometime this year we have not figuerd out a date yet but its coming up! Also we are starting are lives togehter this monday as i am moving into her place. I have become a more devout christian and try to stay this way as i have been happier since finding god. but i think the biggest news i have is that in about nine months i will be a father! so my saber building days are over for a few years lol. i am going to try and frequent here alot more than i have the past two years.

any way i just wanted to update you guys on my life and say i have not forgot about you guys!

P.s. its also great that the Petit crouton is going to be a regular item here as well!
    ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE!
    Canto III of Dante's Inferno

Beware the Power of The Pope!

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Congratulations! And "May The Force Be With You, always".

congrats on becoming a daddy .....I also am becoming a daddy again in July......and yes it is good that we have a new sound board......and back in stock already