Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro ROTS Anakin REMOVABLE BLADE conversion

Default Hasbro ROTS Anakin REMOVABLE BLADE conversion

Hey guys I am fairly new to the saber editing scene and I want to turn myy Anakin ROTS saber into a Luxeon system. I bought this saber because the standard one was strong and found the new one to be expoentially weaker. Is there a way to convert this like you can the original? I have not found a thread for it yet.

Jedi Council Member cardcollector's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's because there isn't a thread on it...

Seriously, I have one of these hilts and am in the process of converting it as I type... The TCSS conversion kit is looking like it'll work, but I am going to have to do some serious modification to the BH. I'll post what I did when I finish, it'l be a month or two though. College is taking a lot of my time at this point in my life...
    Got a Question? There's a thread for that...
    ~Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.~Teddy Roosevelt

SollusVir everywhere else... FXsabers, Youtube, etc...

So waht is a BH? Sorry I am very new to modifying and stuff but the cheap plastic emitter got a crack and the blade is cracked from the restraining screw

Blog Entries

No prob- the BH means the blade hOlder. You will definitely want to convert it eventually if you plan on dueling with it. and since your BH has a crack... Yeah.

Oh gotcha. Yeah the bladeholder was crap and then the blade got cracked by the retention screw

The blade cracked because of the retention screw?

Either that blade is really fragile, or you've been trying to screw the retention screw in too far...

mTm

Official Owner of Skottsaber at Bowling

I am now beginning to understand why people get so annoyed when people doesn't use the search function first before asking questions. This is like the third of fourth thread asking about it this month.

I did it about a month ago.

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ghlight=anakin

long story short, the TCSS conversion kit will work but some modifications will be needed to fully complete the conversion. New holes will need to be tapped and drilled and the thumb screw will need to be shortened. If you don't mind the missing thumscrew, the conversion is fairly straightforward then.

TO be honest, when converting, I was telling myself how I should have just bought the non removable version, it's easier but this new soundboard is worth is. It will drown out any of the fixed blade soundboard and the clarity is really amazing even with the stock sucky speaker.

not to be overly rude but I did search and everything I found just confused me more. I did not find a thread for this so i started one here.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

If someone would be willing to send in a empty hilt I will make the necessary changes for this version.
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Strydur View Post
    If someone would be willing to send in a empty hilt I will make the necessary changes for this version.
    Email sent...