Thread: Shop led board

Default Shop led board

Hey guys it's been awhile since I've messed with LED drivers that are on the site and the last one I messed with was the very first one Corbin designed that was on here WAY back in the day.

Anyways after awhile the EJ went on the fritz and the wiring came loose. When I tried to solder it back I accidently fried the board. What I want to ask about is the adjustable board here on the site. I want to ask what everyone's experience is with it as I'm debating between it and a crystal focus board since this gives me an excuse to upgrade. I'm sure it's a good driver otherwise TCSS wouldn't stock it from my experience but I still wanted to ask.

Any input is much appreciated guys. Look forward to replys.
    Dark Siders beware my golden blades.

Gold 2 standing by.

They just announced a TCSS board. Rumor has it we'll be able to buy it in a few weeks. It's been described as a mini CF. I'd suggest holding out for it.

Here's is the link for the newly released board it should be on sale this week, it costs 124.99, it has 2 sound font choices good/bad which you can exchange "on the fly" with the purchase of an additional soundcard from the store. It has 1 boot, 1 ignition/retraction, multiple swings, multiple clashes, multiple shimmer/flicker effects... /omg effects.. up to 1.5a constant driver(not a trimmer).. runs off all our standard V= 3.7+ (not sure where the top is) but it loves 7.4 which is perfect... uhmm it will be on sale and sell out quickly for the first (and possibly second) batch but will most definately be around if your patient.. now if you were in any way impressed by what Corbin (and Tim/ I'm sure others helped too) did back then... prepare yourself.. things have progressed beyond your wildest dreams.. "Sit back and enjoy the great days ahead, Give thanks to the fallen jedi and let us celebrate this day with LDM, Tim, Irv, and the rest of the PCMG because my friend... you are here ->FUTURE<-.. welcome back

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...CSS-Soundboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"

There was a sound font I wanted to do for my saber that was on erv's site back in the day I believe which was the ancient saber sound font. Would I be able to use that with the new board assuming I can find the font? I feel like a complete noob asking that but not messed in years with that stuff.

Gold 2 standing by.

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Sorry. the sound fonts are locked. You have two choices, Lightmeat, or Darkmeat.
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...CSS-Soundboard
    Go through and read the original post it explains everything.
    Last edited by Jedi-Loreen; 02-27-2011 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling of "explains"

Sorry to necropost but school work caught up with me and hadn't had a chance to check for replys before now. I guess that kills that idea for now. You wouldn't happen to have had a chance to test the latest generation of CF by chance would you? Hopefully i'll be able to free up some cash here pretty quick and I'll be able to get the EJ running again. Anyways any and all info you have is much appreciated.

Gold 2 standing by.