Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge news about the Petit Crouton/New TCSS Soundboard

Sweet this is great news. Where can we find instructions on how to configure it?

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrider View Post
    Sweet this is great news. Where can we find instructions on how to configure it?
    A TCSS version of the PC manual will be posted in the board's for sale section I believe. Strydur can clarify, but the manual is going ot be finished in the next couple of days and will be ready when the boards go up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedibowls View Post
    Awesome news!!! Thank you LDM
    What is the "official " release date?
    Yet to be determined, but release is EMINENT.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the people who were part of the fabric of the development of this board, including but not limited to; Vader's Vault, Novastar, xl97, Jonitus/Judgesabersmith and those mentioned in the announcement thread. There are others who I am sure i left out, but it is not on purpose nor is their contribution diminished.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Awesome news - finally a shot a "real" board! Very exciting news posted by LDM (and a big thanks to Erv & Tim as well for making this happen)

Awesome quote Arkm!
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKM View Post
    "This will be a day long remembered."
    Yub Yub Commander.

Any way we can hear a sample of the lightmeat and darkmeat sound fonts please? This way we can make an educated choice as to which one sounds better to our own ears?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixReborn View Post
    Any way we can hear a sample of the lightmeat and darkmeat sound fonts please? This way we can make an educated choice as to which one sounds better to our own ears?
    Seconded. If clips could be posted either here or (preferably) in the item listing on the store, that would be a huge factor in decision.
    When your lightsabers gutter and die in your hands,
    your blaster packs run dry of charge,
    your words of power dry up in your throat and I am still standing,
    what will you do then?

Well, this is GREAT news! Thanks for posting this!
    This Jedi Ranger has a name....Terek Kelrune. Don't forget it.

Best news I've heard in a while.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by (null).exe View Post
    Seconded. If clips could be posted either here or (preferably) in the item listing on the store, that would be a huge factor in decision.
    If nobody has one, I will make sure to make one. May not get to it til next week though. The custom Jacen Solo saber I posted here has the lightmeat font in it (for starters). I know that Judgesabersmith just did a saber for OBI-WAN KENOBI on Fx that has darkmeat in it. Would need to get that one from youtube (if it is still there).
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!