Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge news about the Petit Crouton/New TCSS Soundboard

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yes, that's the point that Skott's making. Smiths would prefer to have the unlocked boards for building custom sabers. There is already a source for those for the smiths.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    Be nice, Skott.

Maybe he needs to go back and re-read LDM's post.
    No need for the step in J-Lo or for me to re-read. My point is still valid.

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    Common sense.
    If a smith is a Plecterlabs affiliate then why would he go through here and not Plecter labs?
    Therefore, why would there be a rush of smiths?
    Nothing to do with common sense, but perhaps I should re phrase my enquiries.

Are the PC-U and PC-L going to be produced in numbers that don't cause shortages for those who don't by on mass. Will there be a limit to how many can be brought at anyone time.

There are smiths who are not affiliates, am I right....Skott
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Well, anyone can buy anything in Tim's strorefront if they pay for it....and like anything else in the store, it is a possibility that things will go out of stock on occasion. J-Lo is correct...the "Smiths" have a separate source for the unlocked boards, and will likely not buy from the store here.

Got a question? Start Here. Have you tried the Thread Index yet? Most questions can be answered there.

Most excellent news indeed!!!
    LOCKHEED

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-gon Jinn View Post
    Well, anyone can buy anything in Tim's strorefront if they pay for it....and like anything else in the store, it is a possibility that things will go out of stock on occasion. J-Lo is correct...the "Smiths" have a separate source for the unlocked boards, and will likely not buy from the store here.
    Hi Jay.

Yeah I know there are affiliates who get the PC boards, I wasn't implying J-Lo was incorrect. You have answered some of what I was asking though.

You know what it's like, boards are in short supply and when you see CF's and US boards going for silly money on ebay or fxsabers, I'm sure you get why I asked.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I thought I made this clear, but allow me to elaborate. PCMG Affiliates will be provide the opportunity to purchase PC-U under the rule set of which they are already familiar. They may indeed purchase boards from TCSS especially if an "upgrade" is needed. The limit on # is purely Strydur's domain, but these will be produced in sufficient numbers that they should NEVER be out of stock for very long. The first stock allotment will be large. I will check back tonight and answer any other questions.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dottore Matto View Post
    I thought I made this clear, but allow me to elaborate. PCMG Affiliates will be provide the opportunity to purchase PC-U under the rule set of which they are already familiar. They may indeed purchase boards from TCSS especially if an "upgrade" is needed. The limit on # is purely Strydur's domain, but these will be produced in sufficient numbers that they should NEVER be out of stock for very long. The first stock allotment will be large. I will check back tonight and answer any other questions.
    Thank you LDM that was what I was looking for.

Can't wait for these to come out.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Will they end up out of stock? I am sure they will for the first couple of batches. But we are talking weeks not a year between runs =)
    Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

"This will be a day long remembered."

Excellent news. I will definitely be getting me some of these. My thanks go out to everyone who made this possible.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

Awesome news!!! Thank you LDM
    What is the "official " release date?