Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge news about the Petit Crouton/New TCSS Soundboard

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by grayven View Post
    Ok so what if I swap out Light meat for dark meat but then realize I like the light meat better and swap it back again only to realize that the dark meat is what I really want and there for swap back to the dark meat, Is it void then?

Sorry, I just couldn't help my-self. LOL I think after posting this all my PC warenties will be voided. LOL
    you of all people should know that this is ok... -.-
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight

Quote Originally Posted by grayven View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about.
    also, based on prior conversations with you, i'm pretty sure that you being within 50 feet of an electronics item qualifies as a warranty voiding act.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria Dei View Post
    also, based on prior conversations with you, i'm pretty sure that you being within 50 feet of an electronics item qualifies as a warranty voiding act.
    It all depends on what he does with it.

Let me be completely clear. We would not offer a product and a peripheral for said product that would void the original product's warranty, so...the optional microSD cards will NOT void the warranty as long as you only modify the config and led files. Clear?
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight

perfectly non-opaque! ^_^

and i just got mine in the mail! ^_^ yay for military shipping taking a week.

Hello. What of you hear the fail sound because you looked away and your kid switches out the sd card and you "accidentally" install an sd card of a different kind. After the fact, can you install the original sd card and be fine OR do I have to send it away to get "resetted". Thanks.

In that case I would put in a salad with some dressing and enjoy. I like to use a nice raspberry vinaigrette.

I have never done this but would imagine you just need to replace with the original SD card assuming that the SD card was blank. I don't know what would happen though if you put a SD card that was programmed for a CF in by accident. Try and tell us. J/K

Quote Originally Posted by dj2rbo View Post
    Hello. What of you hear the fail sound because you looked away and your kid switches out the sd card and you "accidentally" install an sd card of a different kind. After the fact, can you install the original sd card and be fine OR do I have to send it away to get "resetted". Thanks.
    The real question, and the one that will not be answered here: Can someone try to hack their PC to use a custom font, fail, and then use a legit SD card to get it working again?

Edit for clarification and emphasis:
    This is a disrespectful question.
    Do not ask it.
    Do not answer it.
    If people try it anyway, please don't tell us, and they shouldn't cry if they end up with a really expensive way to play the "Fail" sound.

I'm not about to risk $125 to find that answer. Out of respect for the people involved with the creation of this soundboard, I hope we never find out.
    Last edited by Silver Serpent; 03-02-2011 at 02:45 PM.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

So you don't need to send it away if you hear fail. Just put in the original SD card?

The real question, and the one that will not be answered here: Can someone try to hack their PC to use a custom font, fail, and then use a legit SD card to get it working again?
    For the sake of respect to the shop and the people behind the PC I will say the question is somewhat disrespectful.
    Last edited by Sunrider; 03-02-2011 at 12:43 PM.