Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge news about the Petit Crouton/New TCSS Soundboard

Simple answer luis, yes you can.

That's the point of the microsd cards. You can't use any custom sounds, but either lightmeat or darkmeat will work.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Quote Originally Posted by brett View Post
    Finally, I have checked on shop site every day many, many times. Then this morning it just appeared. Like magic. It felt like a dream . A PC sound card. Batch 2.
    Thanks again all those involved.
    Yup, just ordered mine with Lightmeat and got the Darkmeat card to swap out. Good times!

GREAT!!! I just order the same. Thanks SIlver Serpent for your answer... I will make a neat yoda lightsaber for my nephew's birthday....
    Not only a partner, but a friend

Quote Originally Posted by luis rojas View Post
    Just to know waht happens: If I buy a PC-lightmeat sound card and a microsd darkmeat config , Can I swap cards? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Serpent View Post
    Simple answer luis, yes you can.

That's the point of the microsd cards. You can't use any custom sounds, but either lightmeat or darkmeat will work.
    If you do what luis rojas suggests and buy the other fonts SD card will using the other fonts SD card void the warranty?

no. If that SD card contains a custom font other than Light/Darkmeat it will.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by Skottsaber View Post
    no. If that SD card contains a custom font other than Light/Darkmeat it will.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me Skottsaber. I got confused when I saw that Tim was selling something that I thought would have voided the warranty on the PC-L.

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I guess people aren't reading this whole thread........
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post
    I guess people aren't reading this whole thread........
    I just wanted to make absolutely sure that swapping out the SD cards didn't void the warranty on a $125 piece of electronics.

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

Quote Originally Posted by Jacen Solo View Post
    I just wanted to make absolutely sure that swapping out the SD cards didn't void the warranty on a $125 piece of electronics.
    so that means you read the other times that it was asked and still had to ask? don't worry - the warranty is only voided if you do something like rip the cardholder off, desolder anything from it that it came with, or get the "FAIL" sound.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Ok so what if I swap out Light meat for dark meat but then realize I like the light meat better and swap it back again only to realize that the dark meat is what I really want and there for swap back to the dark meat, Is it void then?

Sorry, I just couldn't help my-self. LOL I think after posting this all my PC warenties will be voided. LOL