Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One question about saber sound

Default One question about saber sound

Iīve already posted my saber. It is definitive version, but only thing I want to add is soundboard. I need some. Problem is that most of soundboards are pretty expensive and I have to order somewhere abroad through the Internet. Thatīs the main problem. I wanted to buy Crystal focus, but it costs 164$ and perhaps 20$ shipping cost. Itīs a lot, in CZK itīs 3299 CZK. For you imagination, average salary in our country is about 15 000 CZK. I found on our czech auction server some, propably licensed lightsaber replica, so I need to know, if I can buy it and put it in my MHS
    saber.

It is this one:
    http://aukro.cz/svetelny-laserovy-me...6.html#gallery

I ask you for a quick reply, cause auction ends tomorrow at 6pm.
    Thanks a lot

Blog Entries

I think it may work for you.
    Take a further look here: http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...w-DVD-Tutorial

i watched that post and one question appeared - do I have to connect led to the soundboard?is possible to connect soundboard separately from the led?only to batteries?

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

i run my sound boards separate from the LED in several sabers - it works fairly well. i use a few of them as flashlights so i needed to separate the sound from the light so i don't bother people when i use them.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

can you look on the link i posted in first post and tell me your opinion if it will work for me or not? and can you post me here a wiring diagram of your separate connections?thanks a lot

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight

if it's one of the ones with sound, yes. i don't have any experience with the force action sabers myself though so i can't say for sure.

here's the diagram i use.

do you think it is necessary to use momentary switch for soundboard?i have latching switch and I prefer not to change it.

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight

the econo board can only use momentary. that's why there are 2 switches in my diagram. i think it was cannibal that used a dp3t sliding switch in a similar setup. lower position was off, center was the trigger for the sound, and up was LED main power. in that way he simulated the two switches with 1.

ok I get it.is some difference between wiring of latching switch and momentary switch or I can buy momentary switch and replace latching switch with it?

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight

i don't entirely understand your question... latching switches you have to press to turn on and press again to turn off. momentary switches you press to turn on and release to turn off. you can convert a momentary to a latching electronically with a pololu board, but not the other way around.