Thread: Hello folks! Advice needed please...

Default Hello folks! Advice needed please...

I am looking for a replacement pummel for a MR Maul saber, any suggestions for something that would fit?
    Any help is much appreciated!

Darieum

Unfortunately not.
    I do, however, recommend the FX-Sabers forums, they may be able to help you over there, as you cannot purchase non-TCSS parts on these forums

Welcome!

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

might find a PVC endcap that would fit with a bit of dremeling. good luck any way you go though.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

I seem to remember someone saying a yoda pommel will fit on a Maul, alternatively mod a Maul double attachment. Look on e-bay.

If you had a lathe you might be able to mod a TCSS pommel or if you had the id of the Maul you might ask Tim to turn down a MHS pommel and attach with a screw.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

I'm guessing you want to retain the FULL screen accuracy(well semi accuracy but you get the point). Skott is indeed correct as Tcss is a DIY saber builder forums, although we support and LOVE us some conversions.. there is no support on parts/materials here and you will need to go to Fx forums.. there if you post in the misc section of the trade federation.. you will find what you seek... (a replacement Maul endcap)

Now while it is true the Maul double end cap can be used to make a double bladed yoda I dont think thats what your going for (to me it seemed you just want your Maul fixed, if so you'll be fine at fx). I hope this helps and yep.. watch Evilbay
    Quote Originally Posted by Gin Malinko View Post
    just an added note on this.
    I vote dgdve as the site's motivational speaker. haha
    "Yes Lord Vader, and I too have a gift... for you.."

"There is no good or evil, no black or white.. There is only.. Perspective"