Thread: Shipping Time with usps Express to germany

Default Shipping Time with usps Express to germany

After some trouble with another hilt making company I ordered here today. Now my question...how long in your experience will it probably take usps to reach me here in germany? It would be fantastic when it would arrive before the 4. Of march, because of carnival this is one of the rare moments you can go out as a jedi without the others looking at you...

Depending on how fast your customs office can process the package, I'm reasonably sure it will get to you by the 4th.
    It took 23 days for an order of mine to reach me here in South Africa, but that had custom work and at least a week and a half inside SA customs.

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

i can get packages from france to here in japan in a little under 2 weeks so you should be fine. ^_^
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

I ordered some bits to the uk which were dispatched on the 7th, left the US on the 9th, are in UK customs now and customs take around 4-5days to release. Like Skott said it depends on the customs and how quickly they release and also on whether any duty is to be paid. Parcel force will hold a USPS parcel until the duty is paid and you'll only know if there is duty to be paid if you ring the depot. PITA if you ask me.
    Obi-Wan: "If you spent as much time practicing your saber techniques as you did your wit, you'd rival Master Yoda as a swordsman"

Anakin: " I thought I already did"

Obi-Wan: "Only in your mind, my very young apprentice"

Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria Dei View Post
    i can get packages from france to here in japan in a little under 2 weeks so you should be fine. ^_^
    Grr.... you did that deliberately

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

If you've choosen express shipping it should take less than one week to reach germany, but until the customs inform you it could take another week...

I think you'll get your order around the 25th
    Iam from germany and ordered many times from the US

cool...that makes me hope, as the electronics lie arround here waiting for their new home...