- v-grooved extension
    - blade holder style 18
    - pommel insert
    - covertec button & screw
    - silver guarded switch
    - 4AA batteries holder
    - thumb screw
    - corbin style battle blade

LEDs I have (i connected them with the molex connectors )
    - Luxeon Rebel Star Cyan, but it looks like simple green
    - Seoul P4 blue

Here is comparison between them
    Luxeon Rebel Star Cyan

Seoul P4 blue

Nice sleek simple design.
    The cyan looks quite a bit more greenish than I'd thought.
    I personally like the blue better, but that's just me.

-C
    LOCKHEED

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I can tell you what I don't like.

That Covertec button looks strange and out of place to me on that blade holder.
    In order to see the Light,
    you must sometimes risk the Dark.
    TCSS MODERATOR

BLUE 8 Ready to ROCK and ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post

I have to agree with JL on this one....personal preferance and all so not knock'n ya.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Understood
    But it has two points - first is that I did not want to have a button in the middle of sabers length, because I think it is not practical if something yours fall on the floor and you have to bend down for it the saber is not only a piece of design for me, I fight with it too and visiting cons.
    And second one is there is no another place to put the button except bladeholder and mid section of saber. Because everywhere else you cant put it because of inside hilt threads.

And I had one funny moment when I connected cyan led and turned it on with blade first time It looked green, but the camera and webcamera showed it like cyan So I didn´t know if Im blind or what
    I have to say that Im disappointed with Cyan rebel star. I wanted to have the same color as the saber Obi-wan gave Luke in episode IV in old version of movie (I have it on videocasette) and there it was really cyan
    Last edited by Malakay; 01-26-2011 at 01:30 AM.

Looks good. I'm surprised at how the Cyan looks Green.

Nice saber. I definantly like that blue more. What soundboard do you got?

Just wondering @Malakay. Is the corbin battle blade even to you in person or did you add more cellophane in it for a more even blade? I'm going to use one in a Luke 2005 MR ROTJ conversion this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimastergarcia87 View Post
    Just wondering @Malakay. Is the corbin battle blade even to you in person or did you add more cellophane in it for a more even blade? I'm going to use one in a Luke 2005 MR ROTJ conversion this weekend.
    I know your question was directed to Malakay but I just put a Corbin blade on a converted Anakin ROTS that I finished recently (see my avatar and profile pic) and I personally didn't like it. It was even and I sanded it with 800 grit paper for more diffusion, but the light just didn't carry up the blade like a trans-white blade does (like an Ultraedge or TCSS trans-white). I added some cellophane but that made the effect worse, IMPO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi-Loreen View Post

I started a build on the "Pink 5" Stacey Saber which had the covertec up near the choke, and I loved the placement! The draw-to-ignition (if a blade were to emit from it) was very nice and quick. Just unclip and push the activator. Also, the covertec added a pivot-point while swinging it around. It just looks odd because most of the builds standardly have the knob there. My next build will have it up high like that.

"Absolutely not. You're not going to the dark side on my watch. Do it on Luke's."
    ―Corran Horn, to Tahiri Veila