Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MHS Sith saber

Default MHS Sith saber

Here is my recently completed MHS Sith saber. *I was aiming for a regal-esque feel to it, like the sith knew how good he was and aimed to show it through his weapon. *It is MHS based except for the pommel which is from Acerocket. *It sports a P4 red, MR Vader sound card, a 3.7 li-ion in hilt recharge, pololu board for momentary switch use. *I also added 2 Presta bike valves, the lower valve contains a 5mm purple led that is on when the kill key is removed, the upper valve has a 5mm white blinking led that is in sync with the main led. *The double male adapter has holes drilled all the way around the ring, since the pololu board has a small red light on it to show that it is on I positioned the board so the light would shine through the holes for an imitation crystal chamber. *As soon as the video is done processing the youtube video will be linked as well.
    **Video done** http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dGCHndDJI

Last edited by ElbE121; 01-23-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ElbE121 View Post
    Here is my recently completed MHS Sith saber. *I was aiming for a regal-esque feel to it, like the sith knew how good he was and aimed to show it through his weapon. *It is MHS based except for the pommel which is from Acerocket. *It sports a P4 red, MR Vader sound card, a 3.7 li-ion in hilt recharge, pololu board for momentary switch use. *I also added 2 Presta bike valves, the lower valve contains a 5mm purple led that is on when the kill key is removed, the upper valve has a 5mm white blinking led that is in sync with the main led. *The double male adapter has holes drilled all the way around the ring, since the pololu board has a small red light on it to show that it is on I positioned the board so the light would shine through the holes for an imitation crystal chamber. *As soon as the video is done processing the youtube video will be linked as well.

Very nice build. I really like the dark tone of the entire saber. The accent leds kind of throw me off a little though.
    Formerly known as Polarcupz

"I think, therefore I am. I destroy, therefore I endure."

sweet design. deserves better than MR sound. but you did a great job with what youve got.
    I like the bike valve accents and the rings they are situated on

This a very nice looking saber. I really like the double male adapter to look like a crystal chamber.
    Well done.

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I like this one too. Very nice.
    All n00bs READ these first (PLEASE)!!!:1. LDM's Basic Saber-build Step-by-Step Tutorial 1A. Maul's Saber Dictionary 1B. THREAD INDEX 1C. Econo Sound Diagrams
    TCSS the #1 Part supplier of LDM customsabers!

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

it's quite nice and the pommel fits it perfectly.
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Looks good - I like the idea of valves for LED holders. Its great how everyday parts can be turned into something else.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Nice looking hilt.

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y23...0Saber%20Hilts

From Wikipedia: "Internet Explorer slows down GIFs if the framerate is 20 frames per second or higher and Microsoft reports that Google Chrome and Safari also slow down some GIF animations."

cool color scheme. For me, those big accent bezels take away from the saber, especially with the switch sitting flush.

I like it, I dont mind the accents.. and I'm actually a BIG fan of the (more accurate) harder to activate clash sensor.. more realistic (imo).. you know the phantom clash thing I see(its way worse than phantom swings but).... ehhhh thats not cool in my book lol so good job!! I like it