Hello all.i pulled my plasma sabers out the other night and decided to check out what progress the hobby has made since i last built anything, probably 10yrs ago. I ordered all the parts exept a blade , to start my new project. I just wanted to share my little experience with the hobby.

My first saber was an ANH anikan PLASMA sink tube saber. I dont remember the driver used , but the activation is thru contact between the metallica tap. The more skin u touch to it , the higher the blade travels. Took some practice to make it look fluid.

This was my next saber. I'm sure alot of you will know what color box i got this idea from Simple momentary button , fluid light travel to end and back.

and these are just the 2 ICONS Lightsabers i bought when they came out. Too bad they're worth crap now , unless cert is signed. Mine are not.

so out of curiosity i started taking apart the vader and it looks as tho i may be able to convert it. easily. Doesnt really look like $300 worth of material huh at least it was 12yr ago and i was young with $ to waste.

a pic of the plasma sabers on i just love how they look in video or pictures, untouched.i had florescent lights and 2 monitors on during pics. or i'd be brighter