Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2003 Luke ROTJ - EP VI

Jedi Knight
    Sith Acolyte
    Jedi Knight
    DDP FETCHER,SIG BNDWGN STARTER,BOT-WTCH LEADER,PROUDFSM member,FORMER Unofficial TCSS postwhore

Oh, sorry . Didn't check out that thread before question poped up from his SN...

m..my smiley! The TCSS sig Changer! Former official TCSS postwhore! TCSS Bot Watch scout & declarer! =P
    I am a kinda PROUD member of the FSM!

I know kinchar bamin and he knows me. we met at CIII and he rules and he is a great jedi master.
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"

Default We met?

Quote Originally Posted by kinchar bamin
    I know kinchar bamin and he knows me. we met at CIII and he rules and he is a great jedi master.
    You do? I do? We did? and I do?

Heck, I met sooo many people there, which one were you?
    And thanks for the nice words.

I have one of these and found it almost impossible to change it into an led with the original board. Is it worth keeping the hilt and buying a board from Tim? Will it even all fit as it is quite cramped inside? Or would selling it on ebay be my best option, and picking up a 2005 model be the cheaper route?

I broked my EL one....... (insert sad face here....)

If memory serves, these are a real pain to convert, basically you have to rebuild the board. (well, not that extreme, but you get the idea)

It's current incarnation is a face-lifted custom job in MattB's collection.

My advice: Keep it. The EL's are hard to come by. Just save up & grab a cheap 07 model on Ebay.
    XBOX 360 Gamertag AdeganBlue

Being so great, the owner of these wonderful forums and attached shop has filmed how to build an MHS hilt, here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm_-BQb_-eY
    Is he just great to you all?

Man are these things rare or are they rare! LOL! This is the type of saber I had for my very fist. WOW!!!

My Luke FX ROTJ 2003 is broken too / but it was guilt for post service and now, I am trying found someone, who can replace blade

lols i was carrying a cruddy little hardware saber made from bike handlebars and parts from a hair dryer. he probly wont remember me it wer like 4 yeers ago and i was like, 8, anyway i was visitin my aunt in indiana and we decided to have a look around and we found this convention and my cousin took me to have a look and e got us a couple of tickets. saw him and asked him how he made his costume. lols id be suprised if he remembered me!
    --------------------------------------An You------------------------------------------
    Name: Drew/ An You
    Height:short :/
    Religeon: buddhist
    Preffered saber colour: purple (Prrrpll YUM!lol)
    Favorite alien species: Twi'lek (Oh, yes. Wormheads. Twin tendrils off head. Females much yum-yum!) "ROFLcopters"