Thread: Thread Info

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Default Thread Info

This is more for me always getting confused about which is which all the time. I will start threads for each version and if you have info to add then please post it here.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

I was going through the Anakin disassembly and discovered theres another variation to the Anakin ROTS. (or the disassembly pics were from the first version of the Ani) The Anakin I have uses the same blade plug that the Vader ESB has.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

Are you refering to the quick disconnect setup? It seems they where planning on making some of them have removeable blades and then scratched the idea. Some have them some dont..not sure which.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, I don't think there was a number change to be able to tell those types of differences. Like an earlier Anakin ROTS's have more plastic while later ones have more metal.

I'd be more concerned with the major changes like the AOTC Anakin had a reissue that I'm pretty sure had a number change. The first batch was so awful that they had to remake them.

<center>Read the FAQ or x-wing won't be happy.
    Before posting did you check the Thread Index?.

</center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

I went through and updated this board with all the new saber models. Feel free to add pictures to the respective threads guys
    Aluke123 on every other forum - Old grumpy moderator here

Thread Index, The Saber Building Dictionary, and The Basic Saber-Build Tutorial - Read Them!