Thread: I think This is cool

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I think This is cool

I just saw a preview for a new show airing this Monday on Sy Fy. It's called Being Human. It's a Vampire show. The cool thing is that Sam Witwer, the guy who played Galen Merrik/Starkiller is staring in it. It looks like it's going to be a cool show.

Sadly, it is a ripoff of the BBC version of Being Human which will be starting season 3 in two weeks. Almost all of the "Americanized" versions of BBC shows end up being horrible. I hope it does well but I will be watching the original.

Its being filmed in Montreal so maybe it will be "French-Canadianized" instead of "Americanized" eh?

Nah, probably not...lol...still its nice to see "Starkiller" getting more roles.

I saw that it's a copy of BBC show. I thougt it's going to be based in Boston. It's pretty cool that starkiller is in something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathan View Post
    Sadly, it is a ripoff of the BBC version of Being Human which will be starting season 3 in two weeks. Almost all of the "Americanized" versions of BBC shows end up being horrible. I hope it does well but I will be watching the original.
    I agree 100%, skins, topgear name it its crap, Apparently we cant come up with something origional in tv anymore they have to rip off the good stuff.
    Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

I have it dvr'ed, I haven't watched it yet. I'm going to check it out later.

the only good british rip off was the office

Have any of you ever seen the American pilot for Red Dwarf? Some things are just bad. Some things are so bad that they are funny. Some things are SO bad that they stop being funny and just start being bad again.