Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 minutes video with lightsabers

Default 3 minutes video with lightsabers

Not much plot...but then who needs a plot with fast action

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2011/01/if...tch-3-minutes/
    With the Blast Shield down I can't even see.. how am I supposed to fight

Nice video! Cool find, although the only logical explanation I can see is some kind of assassin training or search
    LOCKHEED

Doesn't have to make sense when it looks that cool!
    "It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." - The White Queen - Through the Looking Glass
    "Wherever there are three people, there must be one that can be my teacher." - Confucius - Analects (7:22)
    "Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light." - John Milton - Paradise Lost
    "People that litter their online signatures with literary quotes are just pointlessly pretentious." - Me

I do find it odd how someone so surprised by a SABER can wield it so well. Kinda neat. I like the 3 minute aspect, and how it continues...

ooooo sweet find...

EDIT!: ok.. now you've got 3min.........

Yeah, nice effects in that vid. I liked the reflections on the slabs of marble(?) during the saber duel.
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

Yes I noticed that too. Having done 3D, motion matching and rotoscoping, I can appreciate how much work went into this video but doesn't detract from it or slap you in the face shouting LOOK SPECIAL EFFECT!!!

Better production value than most videos of this type. But my only concern is, if the old man is going to kill them, why not just shoot him as soon as he hands you the gun?

haha
    Follow Your Bliss

Quote Originally Posted by psab keel View Post
    Better production value than most videos of this type. But my only concern is, if the old man is going to kill them, why not just shoot him as soon as he hands you the gun?

haha
    So true. I also thought the exact same thing as CC...weird, but he does die by the saber.

Nice find.
    Formerly known as Polarcupz

"I think, therefore I am. I destroy, therefore I endure."

Obviously he is a sith lord who can stop the hammer hitting the pin on the gun... I had thought of that myself.