Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Jay-gon Jinn's MHS Mara Jade(ish) build (MHS, Petit Crouton, 7.4v Li-Ion, AV switch)

I really like the design of your soundboard mount. I have hesitated for a long time about building a saber with a board, as I didn't find a straightforward way to secure everything in place. Could you tell more about the pieces it is made with? I know about the TCSS Chassis but can't really understand from your posts what you are using for the actual "tubes". It looks like they are made of plastic and don't seem to be sold on TCSS. Any advice on how to build the mount using TCSS parts alone? I don't know what an OD spacer is used for. I think that a non metallic surface is highly recommended for the rods (tubes). Could we just tape aluminium tubes so that they are not in direct contact with the board?

Also, could you indicate how you wire the RGB Led to get this wonderful purple as well as the resistor that is used?
    Thank you
    -DS

where does one get that led because i am looking to achieve a violet blade and you fascinate me to the point that i want to make more sabers.

i planned to only make one.
    With us, you are ruler of all the Sith, answerable only to the Emperor himself
    ―Darth Marr to Darth Nox