Ok so...I am still working on my new (1st) saber that I just built and I am already trying to think about all the cool things I want to do to this thing. Over the last couple days, I have been reading the forums looking at crystal chambers and so on. So I'm reading about how to build them, where to get crystals, etc. I'm online looking at different options.

Anyway...don't want to bore everyone but today, I'm taking a leak (I know probably TMI) and I look up, and sitting on my shelf in my bathroom is a glass vase kinda thing filled with these redish crystal looking things. Hmmmm......

So what these are, are the Renuzit Crystal Elements Air Freshener. They basically come in a bag. So I took one out, not really sure what they are made of, but I rinsed it off in the sink and the coloring came off so now its no longer redish, but none the less its a crystal!!!

So here are some pics of what one of the crystals look like. They are all shapes and sizes so you can literaly sift through them until you find one you like. I may try and see if I can shape one a little with my dremel.

So if anyone is interested and looking for crystals, here is an option. In one of the pics I shined the light from my saber on it so you can see how well it glows. I guess I'll be ordering some more parts soon.

Oh therea an added bonus, even though I rinsed the color off, the crystal still has a really nice smell to it. So if you install one of these in your sabers and start swinging it around, you have the added bonus that it will fill your room with a fresh clean smell. lol

Crystal1.jpgCrystal3.jpgCrystal2.jpgCrystal4.jpg