Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Switch Question

RadioShack sells a low-profile switch that will fit in the MHS if it is drilled out just a tad. It is black and is a momentary switch.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...entPage=family

...I love the Dark Side, but I have a night light.

thats a nice switch i may use that
    for my nephews saber he's a Sith fan
    and that would work great for him. I
    told him i'd make him one in RGB. Its
    gonna need three switches.
    He really just wants Purple.
    I already gave him a MR FX Vader
    converted to a 3 watt Red. I may
    use UV like Do-Clo has but I'm not
    sure quite yet on the design of it.

------------------------
    Step away from the Lightsaber.
    It burns.

For an RGB based saber, you only need one switch...but you need three potentiometers to change the voltage of each part of the RGB and change the color.

Remember that a momentary is exactly that.....it only stays on when you are holding it down, unless u rig something up to hold it down(duct tape for them red-neckers). Or u use a Hasbro board. MR boards and resistered sabers work best with latching style swiitches. Corbin also makes his boards in both lathcing and momentary.

<center></center>

<center>Any questions, feel free to contact me on MSN or email.</center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Jonitus

For an RGB based saber, you only need one switch...but you need three potentiometers to change the voltage of each part of the RGB and change the color.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

good to know. I would have definately messed that up.

------------------------
    Step away from the Lightsaber.
    It burns.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

Remember that a momentary is exactly that.....it only stays on when you are holding it down, unless u rig something up to hold it down(duct tape for them red-neckers). Or u use a Hasbro board. MR boards and resistered sabers work best with latching style swiitches. Corbin also makes his boards in both lathcing and momentary.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I have been called a red neck being in the south but I have yet to use duct tape on a saber ....... yet[][][]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

*Gasp* [:0] but the dark side was founded and built from the ground up by ducktape!