Thread: My Proposed Wiring Diagram

Jedi Initiate Loachri MacTalabh's Avatar

Post My Proposed Wiring Diagram

This is what I came up with;
    http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/...ing%20Diagram/

Any suggestions?

I just thought what I forgot. The recharge/kill port. Duh. Were will the leads from the port go, There's three of them. Right?
    Last edited by Loachri MacTalabh; 01-11-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Fixed link

Here is the link for the recharge port. It is in the same area as your post...and yes there are three of them.
    Are you using a USB for the soundboard?

http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...ge-port-hookup
    Formerly known as Polarcupz

"I think, therefore I am. I destroy, therefore I endure."

Yes, I have read that several times. It doesn't say anything about the kill aspect. Or does it work through that configuration (kinda a 2for1). Where exactly does the leads to the saber go on a SUv 2.5?

Quote Originally Posted by Loachri MacTalabh View Post
    Yes, I have read that several times. It doesn't say anything about the kill aspect. Or does it work through that configuration (kinda a 2for1). Where exactly does the leads to the saber go on a SUv 2.5?
    It works as both a recharge and kill port for the power. If you mean US2.5, then you need to separate the board from the batteries. The recharge port sort of goes between the two in wiring aspect. The left lead on the port goes to the (-) on the board (for the batery), the right one goes to both the (+) on the board for the batter, and the (+) lead to the battery. Finally the one in the middle just goes to the (-) part of your batteries.

If this doesn't help, I can draw something up...The first saber I did was with a US2.5 crystal chamber and recharge hookup.

I had the time...

Just use your battery solution instead of the li-ion i have in the diagram. Your switch goes on the SW leads if you are just going to use the plated momentary. Your extra led should be fine on either L1 or L2. L2 blinks as a power indicator when the main led is not on if you want that...L1 mimics the main LED.

Also your links are mostly broken.
    Last edited by IG-88; 01-06-2011 at 06:53 PM.
    Formerly known as Polarcupz

"I think, therefore I am. I destroy, therefore I endure."

I thought I had it, But just got myself turned around. I had wires going to starter solenoids:confused. Answer that one...LOL Please go ahead and draw a diagram, If you would be so kind.

Guess while I posting this, you were posting that
    I had the time...

Just use your battery solution instead of the li-ion i have in the diagram. Your switch goes on the SW leads if you are just going to use the plated momentary. Your extra led should be fine on either L1 or L2. L2 blinks as a power indicator when the main led is not on if you want that...L1 mimics the main LED.
    I will fix the links.
    Last edited by Loachri MacTalabh; 01-13-2011 at 12:41 PM.