Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MR UltraSaber

Maybe if the dust ever settles at your shop, Ultra, you could start up a forum there so we could all bask in yours and Tim's shared glory of what has become a strong foundation to 'Saber making[)] Just think of it, not just getting off topic here, but bogging down your page too![]

On a serious note, thanks to Tim and Ultra, along with JediLoreen for showing us ignorants the Way. I intend to begin an LED blade shortly and will be using both services. Since CSS does EL as well, I'll keep allegience here for that.

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Yes, (1st time poster) thanks for taking a FANTASTIC item, and taking it to a much higher level!!! As a StarWars fan, this is just awesome!!! You guys are great!!! I've been talking to Ultra about doing some conversions for me, and I've also bought supplies from Tim, both of you, are a godsend for us fans!!!
    I just hope MR doesn't steal your ideas, and incorporate them into their design. [8D][]

Eh, last thing we need is yet another forum, there's plenty of em and this one is great. We got all the saber builders here sharing ideas and stuff, it's like one big happy sweatshop. If we put our minds together, we could take over the world and get the ultimate achievment - worldwide fame and a lawsuit from George! I say we go for it!

http://www.ultrasabers.com
    Corbin|Strydur|Ultra
    The Holy Luxeon Trinity

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

[]

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

yeah, who knows, maybe some one will actually find a way to make a real one. lol i did read an article once about the praticallity of trying to actually make a real lightsaber. it was, err, interesting reading.

Hey I was wondering when will the MR conversion link will be up again sicne I want my Anakin FX converted to a multicolor Blade Luxeon!

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I will be offering conversion service again within a month hopefully. I will also be offering more than just the vader kit and they will be nicer than before.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

"more than just Vader" .............does that mean there is a Windu (EpIII) conversion in the works?

http://www.members.shaw.ca/Dahak/

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

I assume he means holders for that and the anakin EP3/Luke EP4. Am I close?[]

<center>
    www.dewbackwing.com</center>