Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MR UltraSaber

Default MR UltraSaber

Hi!
    I am new here.
    I was wondering if TCS can do MR FFX to UltraSabers using a removable Luxeon blade and make it able to change colors?

I am REALLY interested in getting a MR FFX Anakin converted to a UltraSaber...
    Ive had lousy luck getting one at ebay since they tend to go over $400+ just to get it converted.

Any response is greatly appreciate.
    Thanks in advanced!

TeddyV!

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Welcome! Did you look around? All your questions could be answered if you looked.

Ultrasabers is another guy and he does his own thing. Styrdurs conversions are very similar though. Also did you know Ultra Sabers offers his conversions for a set price at www.ultrasabers.com with no need to compete on ebay?

You could get what you wanted here by ordering the conversion to a white 3w luxeon LED and then buying the colored disc to put in between the blade and LED.

ultra's sabers are not really color changing. you just change the disk to change colors. one thing that is very good about TCSS is that tim's conversions use aluminum, not the stock blade holder.

i am a nerd, if you don't like it, i will cut you with my lightsaber

Hi Guys!!

Thanks for your responses..

well I checked out the Ultrasabers.com and I dont see any fixed pricing.
    Till then I am going to try my luck here and get me one of these dualble sabers and since while I am at it I will just order the 12 gel discs..

Thank you for your help peeps!
    You guys are awesome..

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I do conversion services..

http://www.thecustomsabershop.com/sa...?idCategory=29

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Strydur!! YOU ROCK!!!

xwingband,
    there is a huge difference between tim's and ultra's conversions:
    you ask what it is? Tim's will never break!

Born of Sith, seduced by the light side.

None of mine have ever broken, either, Gelu, but we'll not get into the bashing here, ok? I just thought I'd share some knowledge where I could, so let's all get along.

Teddy, I used to do conversion on my site, but I'm just a bit overwhelmed right now and stopped taking orders so I could catch up. Strydur has a great service, tho, so you're in good hands.

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

I know how that is Ultra..Doesnt help when you have suppliers jerking ya around. I asked for a tracking number for some stuff supposedly shipped last week from europe..they finally give me one and it says shipped yesterday next day air lol...that had to hurt.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

Council Member
    Jedi Council Member

Yeah, the bashing of UltraSWG's stuff was not needed. Both do good work and have never heard of either "breaking".

I restrained myself from getting rude with the original poster. Example of how the post came off to me: You don't go to McDonalds and ask if they make Whoppers.