Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Azmaria's MHS6 - "Earth Element" Saber

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

well i certainly do hope that someone mistakes my Hoth Saber for ice then...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

I really like the updated paint job. It just looked a bit unfinished before. Very well done!
    We all have to start somewhere. The journey is all the more impressive by our humble beginnings.

http://led.linear1.org/1led.wiz for the lazy man's resistor calculator!
    http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com...e-to-Ohm-s-Law for getting resistor values the right way!

My dad had a saying for when we made something harder than it had to be. He'd look at us and say "You're nuking this!" and we'd know we needed to rethink our position. But yeah, marble would be some heavy stuff and probably brittle when machined to the thicknesses displayed here, but the counterbalance for spin moves would be EPIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loachri MacTalabh View Post
    There is no way that is marble. First, with the average saber dimensions (being 10"), a saber made of marble would weight approximately 20lbs. Second, the bottom half is the same (at least in cut) as the pictures at the beginning of the thread.

...anyway, smexy paintjob Az, really great work
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

In effect thats a triple facepalm

Click here to learn all about me!
    The Shoutbox: The only place you can double post!
    Anybody who spells it Lightsabre is dyslexic
    "Yeah, if I had Skotts face I'd hit it too" ~ Fenderbender
    "You didn't buy a toy saber just to break it. You bought an economy sound card with a really complicated wrapping scheme." ~ Silver Serpent

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex. - Albert Einstein

Reaganomics not Obamanomics

Jedi Knight
    Jedi Knight
    Zama City, Japan, Sol 3, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster

thanks everyone! ^_^

@Hasid - there are a couple repeats in that facepalm-collage. AND there are a few characters i don't recognize as well... i'll have to investigate...
    CLICK HERE FOR ALL YOUR ECONO SOUND BOARD WIRING DIAGRAM NEEDS!

Duel - to fight someone 1 on 1. Dual - 2 of something in line with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Multiple People
    To Azmaria listen you should...

Definitely a cool saber great design and colour scheme. Just the window for the grenade section could be a little less square maybe a more naturally occuring "earthy" shape. And it hides the great texture of that section. I like the using the force to rip it out of the ground idea too. Your paintwork is unbelievable.
    "The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers. But we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."―Darth Sidious