Thread: Hyndarus Mk I Video

Default Hyndarus Mk I Video

This review will probably sound very "Well...duh!" to most of you. But This was made for a sword forum, where a lot of folks are not familiar with the MHS sabers, LED sabers or even TCSS.

Enjoy, and thanks again for watching!

- Waek

"In this real world of ours, there is indeed a real Force...a true power, the proof of which is in every living thing - and that power, that Force, starts with the Cross."

Cool, which sword forum?
    Corbin_Das: If I got a tattoo below my waist, it'd say "Found someone you have I would say, hmmmm?"

www.sword-buyers-guide.com

Got my start in swords and sabers and everything else here.

"In this real world of ours, there is indeed a real Force...a true power, the proof of which is in every living thing - and that power, that Force, starts with the Cross."

Please understand that I'm being facetious, but think about what the balance would be if it was a real lightsaber and the blade weighed nothing.
    "It's a poor sort of memory that only works backward." - The White Queen - Through the Looking Glass
    "Wherever there are three people, there must be one that can be my teacher." - Confucius - Analects (7:22)
    "Long is the way, and hard, that out of hell leads up to light." - John Milton - Paradise Lost
    "People that litter their online signatures with literary quotes are just pointlessly pretentious." - Me

I like the design - simple yet effective.
    Yub Yub Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc B View Post
    Please understand that I'm being facetious, but think about what the balance would be if it was a real lightsaber and the blade weighed nothing.
    I see your argument and raise you one "gyroscopic effect" making it actually feel like there is a force pulling on the blade as mentioned by the official Star Wars visual dictionary...

Nice video. A few inaccurate statements here and there but overall a good intro to TCSS. I do have to say that if your blade adds no noticeable weight then you're probably not using a thick walled blade and might be disappointed when dueling with the flex of thin walled blades.

Actually Crystal, I mentioned that it is a show blade and that the battle blade is thicker and tougher.

oh, my bad...I've been making my own blades so the premade term was lost on me. I mention it only because of how you described the balancing point which would change with a different blade.

Cool

Man that is bright!