Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: StormTrooper costume.

Wolverine, Thanx for the input, turns out the card holder on the board was loose. I found this out by accident when showing it to a friend. WOW the plecter unit rocks! I'm working on a more accurate sound font for it... I don't have a lot of time to work on it, but when it's done I'll start a new thread w/ the raw files available for download. BUT like I said, this will take some time....any advice to shorten the legs and keep the look proper? the calves i can cut from the bottom, but the thighs have "bevels" that I need to keep. Good Lord I thought the helmet was going to be hard (piece of cake). LEGS ARE A NIGHTMARE! Should I cut off the tops to the contour? or do you think that would keep me out of the 501st?
    If you refuse to bridge the gap, You will always be on the other side.

Im planning on finishing assembly this week, and have a MR CE Helmet on the way. This Halloween will be awesome
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Ok, I just need to modify a few parts and Im good to go. Here are the final pics

Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

Lookin' Good so far ti-el_terall

Get on whitearmor.net, and get some ab buttons for your ab plate. looks great so far!

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison

lloks good, i got myself a FX kit from whitearmor forums off of Wade. BTW, i see your knee drop plate is under your thigh armor. a helpful tip i found was when rivoting the piece on the shin do it at a slightly outward angle to prevent that from happening.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

Yeah, I didnt have time to order the buttons, and Lan, thanks for the tip. Does anyone know where to get replacement parts for an FX kit? My whole arm parts are messed up and I would eventually like to redo them.
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Quote Originally Posted by ti-el_terall View Post
    Yeah, I didnt have time to order the buttons, and Lan, thanks for the tip. Does anyone know where to get replacement parts for an FX kit? My whole arm parts are messed up and I would eventually like to redo them.
    I believe there is a guy on whitearmor that sells individual pieces as well as the FX lite kit.
    When you can't run, you crawl, and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

that would be Wade the guy i got my full FX kit from. pop in oveer there and shoot him a pm and ask him.

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith
    SL 6208 501st legion & SLD
    TK-6208

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side.......
    Proud member of the FSM!!

You guys rock! "Thanks
    Blue 4 "Im hit!"

Council Member
    Sith Warrior

If you need Reference pictures, remember I posted a reference album on Photobucket,
    feel free to look, and download what you need

Here's the link =
    http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...per/Reference/

My early shots, when I first got mine are here =

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k4.../Stormtrooper/

You can also look into my "Camp Quality", or "Toy Denning Book signing" albums for more pictures for reference.

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...uality%202008/

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k4...roy%20Denning/

Hope this helps you out!

Darth Raizzar SL/TK6312
    501st Legion Midwest Garrison