Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Graflex conversion questions... and plenty of em

Council Member
    Sith Lord

i agree with macross. tcss is the best

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.

Here is one for you the graflex shop holder is longer when you and the led holder on the end, taking up more room inside your hilt and you want to put a sound board in it so problem solved go TCSS

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

Owner of the Custom Saber shop Strydur's Avatar

You could buy my parts that you have listed and then buy the glass eye blade screw and the working button switch from Corbin when he gets back.

Tim
    The Custom Saber Shop

thats exactly what i was goin to say, tim beat me to it.

<center></center>

Lan-Ed-Tul
    The Brotherhood Of The Sith

You dont know the POWER, of the dark side...

Yes I now use 2 of Corbins, the first one I bought off E-bay and then tried to do it myself but ended up just letting him do it and the second one I just went ahead and bought from him, works great and a lot less aggravation and money.[]

<center>
    " I am a Jedi like my Father before me"

</center>

[quote]Originally posted by veers
    - the glass eye came with a 2nd red button, instead
    - neither red button appear to push anything, and I took them out and inspected to verify this
    - if you look down into the... barrel?.. There's just a little metal bar sticking out and smooth black platic around it, you can push the metal piece down most of the way into the plastic, like a button, and when you let go it returns, but not far enough to screw in a bulb
    - the piece that does around the bulb/blade at the top is wobbly

I got it as a kit on ebay, for Luke's ESB saber, so it came with all the parts, two red buttons already, and even screwholes for the grips and D-ring.

ha ha I bought the same thing same guy >how did you get the buttons off and did you dammage them?

Zach Watkins

ztrox, I am not sure what your question is. Can you repeat with out the quote?

<center></center>

Council Member
    Sith Lord

hey james, i think ztrox is asking how to get the two buttons off without damaging them []

<center>

At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge.
    </center>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Lord Maul

hey james, i think ztrox is asking how to get the two buttons off without damaging them []<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Did you find that on ebay?

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

yeah I gought it from ebay what I am asking is how he got the 1st and 2nd buttons off I could really know.

Zach Watkins