Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Woo! First saber!

Good deal, that's not to shabby especially with Tim trying to get the shop in order as well as getting his home in order. Now you can figure about a week if your on the East Coast.

<center></center>

Same here UPS takes 7 days form the time Tim ships till it is here providing they don't put it on the wrong truck[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

my last order from tim was shipped on friday i think, recieved it on monday...went USPS priority.....

<center></center>RJ: No, Hammy, not the cookie. I told you that cookie was garbage.
    Hammy the Squirrel: But I like the cookie.

I love it when we get stuff USPS priority, like you said 2-3 days tops and the goods are in hand. Hey Tim, you readin' this?[][]nudge nudge.

<center></center>

he does priority...all u have to do is ask...like i do.....

<center></center>RJ: No, Hammy, not the cookie. I told you that cookie was garbage.
    Hammy the Squirrel: But I like the cookie.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Ambo

he does priority...all u have to do is ask...like i do.....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I think this is a secret...

Personally I prefer USPS Priority. It's faster, it comes with the mail, and I don't hear as many bad things about them.

Just about every box I get from UPS is damaged. (Except for my wife's frequent Mary Kay orders... Go figure.)

My Vader saber from Ebay looked like they opened it and played with it at the distribution center or something. [!]

Have you read your Thread Index today?
    FAQ
    Official Designated TCSS Jester!

My uncle orders alot of hot rod parts to our house through UPS (his shop is close), so they're "very" good about boxes not being damaged...if you know what I mean. My uncle has the temper of a Rancor.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Firebird21

Just about every box I get from UPS is damaged. (Except for my wife's frequent Mary Kay orders... Go figure.)

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Didn't you know? UPS has a stake in those Pink Cadillacs! []

You don't need to see any identification.

UPS handles crushed boxes differently here they just send by the pretty blonde girl to deliver it and after all how can you yell at such a sweet innocent young girl.[]
    They really play dirty here.[]

<center></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Darth Technous Sith Lord</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>
    <center><font color="red"><font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS">Give yourself to the Dark Side</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size4"></font id="red"></center>

anytime ive ordered anything from ups, We arent there ( i think they wait until i leave, then they run to the door and put the package down and run.) they just leave the package that looked like someone played basketball with.